Tuesday, July 14, 2009

No-Title-Post

It's been the busiest month, ever.

Have been exhausting my battery dry for weeks now!

No scoops of sweet macha ice cream, sounds of Wang Lee Hom, or even the ressurection of Michael Jackson (okay, this one may be a 'lil too dramatic) can power-gear me to an overwhelming state of mood, at this point of time.

I won't say I'm depressed (because I'm not, and because I know this is only temporary). But I'll say I'm so drained at committing hours of myself into work continuously. Committing hours of myself at my 2nd home - office (and I do think at the rate of how this is going, it's overtaking the status of my 1st home now). For if you think the common saying goes, 'Home is where the heart is'... For now, just associate me with 'Office is where the heart is'... Only that my heart is all over the place. Haha.

p/s : I finally understand what it's like to work for Un*le**r now. To spend 95% of your hours dedicated to work, and to allocate 5% remaining for yourself to sleep at home. (But at least their pay is justified, mine's not). Haha.

Okay. Enough drama to start my post with.

Anyway. The good news to that is.. I'm officially into my new role now.
Lots more busy days to come... But l'm keeping my fingers crossed to the ample rooms and opportunities to grow in.

With summer in US now.. Bet there'll be plenty great movies that line up the blockbuster openings. Watched Transformers, looking forward to Harry Potter, hoping to watch Ice Age...

4 comments:

  1. Normally it's like that ler. Just deng ngan siong for a moment lar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!

    It took me quite a while to figure out what "Un*le**r " is!

    It's good thing, it means you are progressing to another stage of career and life~ Take it the positive way~ But do never take health for granted! This is my advice to "Un*le**r " too!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JD - Yalar... deng-ing now... Haha. Deng 'til end of this month! We shall see!

    BC - Haha! I have to keep *that* company's name anonymous, else they sue me later say I burukkan their name, padahal their own employee never complain. I pulak go and complain on their behalf. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, someone who works for "Un*le**r" asked me to convey message "My pay where got justifiable!!!"

    ReplyDelete