Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Q2 Briefly Swaying By...

This year has been the best travelendar (travel + calendar, LOL) I have by far.
There's been a lot of travelling of late.

To UK in June (which I've not blogged about, yet. -_- )

To Singapore in August (Okay, I know, this one doesn't count.. business related. But I met the nicest people there whom I've been working with, known their names all along, but couldn't put faces to their email Ids, talked non business, and made new friends! Finally eh... not too bad at all).

To China in September. I'm leaving in 2 days. :D

I wish there's more to come to keep the hype going! So energetic and excited to think about.
But darn I wish our currencies are as strong as Sterling Pounds or something.
Bank account is bleeding max. Sigh.

So there's that - quarter 2 swaying by at lightning's speed.
Obviously I haven't been updating much.
Just in case you're wondering, I'm not acting busy. I AM busy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment