Monday, November 21, 2011

This Year, Thanksgiving Is Just A Noun

As much as I refrain from writing here, it just has to come to a stage where it's increasingly difficult to stay positive.

I need an outlet to keep myself sane.
And yet the least I want to do, is to start whining to anyone. As if everyone else had no problems of their own to handle.
That - and also not knowing where this story should rightfully start.

"Just when you think things couldn't get any worse than it already is... "
I know I don't have the biggest problems in the world.
But in my world these days, just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, it just proves it can...
So much that within a short period of time, I've developed such extreme behavioral patterns.
That my emotional development has shifted to a total different level, of something I've not known of.
I don't know what to make of it - if it's bad or good.

Just when Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and we should feel grateful for things.
Such a contrary.

No comments:

Post a Comment