Saturday, September 7, 2013

It's been a while. Understatement. It's been a long long LONG while. I thought I've more or less abandoned the need to pour, in writing. Then tonight, there's this urge to rekindle. I know. It must've been forever since I last left. A lot has changed from where I left off. Like... thereafter I got married... and then I got pregnant... and now, junior is going to mark his 1 month milestone in 2 days time. All of that happening, and you must be thinking, I should be the happiest woman on earth now. Progressing well, you'd think. Well... that depends on how you define 'happy' then. And how you'd define 'progress'. Happiness has its own facade, and it's pretty misleading too. Until you're faced with a situation that nobody else could help you with but yourself, you wouldn't have doubted that life's all happy & positive. I miss simpler things. In fact, I miss being a child. Only now, when I have a child of my own, that I miss being a child myself. Strange how we humans are. When you're little you can't wait to grow up and have a world of your own. Now that you've grown, you want to go back to that comfy coccoon back home where the greatest worries can be as uncomplicated as 'what to have for lunch'. If only, how nice. I don't know if saying this out loud can help. I'm wishing for a lot of things. But, on top of it all, I'm wishing for inner peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment