Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What I'm Yearning For..

If I wanted life to be easier for me, am I, by default, a spoilt brat, someone who's not able to go through thick and thin, face challenges?

I think when you reach a point where inspiration becomes scarce, that's when you should throw yourself some changes.

And I'm longing to get some.

Such negativity, creeping in, seeping into, day in day out.
I don't wanna be immuned to negativity, I don't wanna become a programmed human-robot.

There are things I so insanely wish I could pursue.
But there are also things that I so sanely understand needs time.

If there was no everyone, if there was just me, decisions could be so much swifter.
But there was everyone, and I needed everyone to be in an orderly manner, so I can't just abandon.

Am I even asking for too much, if I only wanted things to go my way?

No comments:

Post a Comment