Monday, May 10, 2010

Insomnia.. Again!

Crap. It's almost 2am!
And I'm having insomnia. Again.
Rolled, tossed and turned on the bed for the past 1.5 hours, and I gave up.
Siiiggghhhhhhh...... It must be the umpteenth time. Am I getting old? Is that it?
So you know what I decided to do?
I got up and decided to turn on my pc and... blog. Semangat.
I should make blogging my professional career or something, seriously.

** I hear you, bc. You must be saying 'get an air cond' again. Haha.

Let me tell you what I've been doing while tossing on my bed a while ago.
I was going through some old sms-es in my phone. [Aiyah, I can't just toss and turn and do nothing ma, rite? I'll be bored to death. Imagine headlines : Gal sets world record for tossing on bed for the longest time... and she died of boredom].

Ok lah, I know I'm crapping already. And no, I'm not sleep talking. -_-

Anyway, back to sms-es.
Looking back at the many crossroads and milestones, ahem, I think I felt mixed feelings of where I am today.
I'm emo like that. I still keep some of the old sms-es in my inbox.
They somehow remind me of the encouragements, the thoughtful wishes, the humours, the fights, the jokes, and the many many things that exist throughout the lifetime of my faithful phone.
I don't know if you face the same problem. But whenever my phone runs out of memory, I actually take very, very long just to vet through sms-es in my inbox to decide if I should keep or delete them.
Is that silly or what?
Oh! I know a nicer sounding word to describe that. Sentimental. Hah. Lol.
Wait 'til you see how full my email inbox is. I should really find time to clear my inbox for some space. Tough work.

Okay, I'm yawning! Finally!
Enough of chattering for now. Going to get some sleep. I better sleep. Though I'm almost certain I'll stop yawning by the time I hit the sack. It's bound to happen. Yawn, crawl into bed, un-yawn. If that's even a word. :(
But I better try.
Good night, world.

4 comments:

  1. To prevent yourself from needing to clear up the SMSes, get a BB and then everything will start a fresh! And you get to BBM, MSN, Yahoo, FB, Twitter, all with just a BB. Haha, I know, I'm advocating you to be on BB again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're taking this opportunity to do marketing?? When all I wanted is to sleep?? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. transfer them out and keep it somewhere safe... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahaha... ya i do face the same feeling reading those sms-es, and the same insomnia problem..

    ReplyDelete