Monday, May 31, 2010

My PC's Series of Allergics

Last day of May! Urgh. How time passed.

Let me tell you why I haven't been updating my blog.

I think my PC is allergic to my apartment or something.

Remember last year when the hard disk crashed and kaput-ed on me? With all the contents un-retrieved? That was Allergy No. 1.

Allergy No. 2 started this year. It was only 1 or 2 months ago that my LCD screen had a prominent blue vertical line across the screen. I don't know how it started. It just appeared suddenly. Like magic - the way Harry Potter worked some chanting mantra, waved his wand, and 'dang' the blue line just appeared. And it never went away. Some dead cells on the screen. Can't be cured. (Not unless I entirely change a new LCD, that is). As annoying as it was when it first happened, I sort of lived with it. And I'm somewhat fine with that bright blue line there when I'm browsing the web, watching movies and sorts.

I think there must have been some Lord Voldemort in the Land of Technology or something, must have been amazed at the sorts of patience I had, mending through series of allergics on my PCs. So, as dissatisfied as he is for not gaining victory in crushing my PC, he has to now send someone to destroy my motherboard this time around. Crap. Bloody crap. My windows just kept on restarting by itself. Like, you know, ahem, magic. Allergic No. 3.

I don't know. I must have been the worst user PCs have ever lived with. Or it's just pure bad luck. Or... or, wrathful Lord Voldemort really does exist, somewhere, in the Land of Technology.
-_-
Darn.

3 comments: