Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cynicalism

For some reasons, today I've been brought on a journey that time-travels back through the years.
And to most parts, not so much of the past I would choose to want to remember.
I think it has to do with trust.
In cases like these, I find trust a luxury to have.
I know how trust should be built on a foundation of all mankind's relationships. Friendships and relationships alike.
But mankind as it is now, isn't quite trustworthy, is it?
I stubbornly cling to the thoughts that are divided into two.
The part where I knew I should've listened to my heart.
And the other part where I knew I should've listened to the majority, and majority excludes myself.
Could I've been though too much, so much that trust was stripped away from me?
I mean... It was my initial nature that I give unbounded trust to the people who mean to me. It was. No longer.
Hmm... looks like I've turned cynical hmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment