Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Of Hoi Gong Mm Gao Dai Kat

A new blog template for a new bunny year. And the template doesn't even have anything bunny to start with -__-

It's chor 6 today, and there's no remaining CNY mood watsoever to dwell in.
Work has started yesterday for me, and to almost immediately kick-start my 'hoi gong dai kat' day, received news about my rating which really sucked. That - for so much time, effort spent and not forgetting, the relentless battle with the NATO colleagues.
It's almost as if I was given a sign that this is not the place to be anymore.
I wish I had a more generous heart to actually say 'I understand', but I guess there comes a falling edge to almost anything that happens in life.
Well, for the upside of those, I had always needed answers, and I think I had found them now.

And for all of you out there, here's wishing you a good bunny year ahead!
I'm hoping mine will be good too *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment