Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fierce Tigress Power

Fourth day into CNY and I'm already sick.
Hence the title of this post. ><"
I'm hating the hot weather. Seriously.
My childhood rashes revisits me, thanks to the heat the sun's blaring on us.
And 'coz of the very 'hot' rain that showered last nite... I'm catching the fever bug.
Really gong xi fa cai man... Ish.

Apart from that, CNY has been fun.
(Okay, hold on, except for one other fact that I had to answer the same question over and over again : "When's your turn to distribute ang paus??" Beh tahan...)
I'm piling on the kilos.
Non-stop eating. And I really meant non-stop.
For days, the word 'hungry' didn't exist in my dictionary.
It's really time to unwrap my UZap to use.
And it's REALLY time to run the mile.
The question is, where?
Where's safe enough to run in KL, where you don't have to inhale the busy traffic's carbon monoxide, and it's safe/brightly-lit enough to not be robbed/kidnapped/watever? -_-"
Don't ask me to spend money to go join gym's membership. I'll die staring at a piece of glass for every half an hour I run, let alone stay motivated. A park would be good (KLCC park?), a neighbourhood would be good, but no gym, been there, done that, not value for money, no motivation, no thanks.
Yalar I know, I'm fussy. ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment