Saturday, February 13, 2010

Kicking Off the Tiger Year

This does feel right. :)
But I shall be sane, and stay focused.
There should be a right time. There will be.

I'm loving the festive mood.
Love that I don't have to think of work.
Love that I get a break away from civilization (the KL rush and all).
Love that I'm back home.
Love that I'm with my family.
Love that I'm gonna be meeting relatives and friends.
Love that there are stories after stories to catch up on.
Love that there will be gatherings after gatherings.
Love that there are lots of yummy food to eat.
Love that I get to wear new clothes (ok, maybe not - I wear new clothes any time of the year)

Happy Lunar New Year everyone!
May the Tiger year brings you lots of joy & laughter, wisdom & health, and yes... may big fat prosperity lands your way!
Have a fun holiday season!

1 comment: