Friday, November 7, 2008

Welcome to My Space!


Hi there!
As you know (applicable as in, to those of you who already know me), I'm not so much a person of words (Okay, maybe I'm not exactly *that* quiet, but I'm not *that* loud and noisy either, am I?) [*innocent smile*]. By now, 'blogosphere' isn't such an un-common term anymore, but as you can see, I started out late [*wide grin]. So please bear with me while I explore my 'very late' new toy.

Now, there are many times where, while living the typical KL-working-life (with busy roads (traffic jams), people jams (referring to the monorail and lrts, off course), OTs and all, oh yea, and not forgetting office politics!), I would occasionally stumble against thoughts gathered from the day-to-day events that feed my eyes. And I can't be rambling on and on about a typical day in KL everyday afterall, right? Right. So I have to find an alternative source to park those thoughts somehow, err...right? Hence, the title of my blog (Nah, lame excuse, haha). Shall just try to capture as much of my flying thoughts here, so.. do watch this space! I'm ending my first post with a picture below (a scene I miss from my uni days). Have a great weekend!


A bird's eye view of Cyberjaya at dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment