Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ban Lee Restaurant along Jln. Ipoh

You know how yoga's meant to help you sweat and help you burn calories and then you lose weight?

WRONG.

'Coz I ended up being so hungry after my yoga session today and ended up here for dinner.

Ban Lee Restaurant. Specialty : Ba Kut Teh!
enter
It wasn't my first time dining there, but it was indeed my first time looking like a jakun there, 'coz I was busy taking photos away at each servings of food that arrived at our table. Haha. I actually took photos at every given opportunity. The boss must be thinking I'm some kinda reporter doing some restaurant review or something. But then again, what kinda reporter actually brings a phone camera to take photos? Duhh.
enter
The usual must-have condiments : Garlic, green & red chillies, dark & light soy sauce.

I like the broth... very tasty & yummy!

Another must-have. Yao Zha Guai! My favourite part of a ba kut teh meal. Hehe.

Ordered leafy vege - Yao Mak. Need to have a balanced diet of meat & greens, rite?

The next time you're along Jalan Ipoh, stop by for this crowd-pulling restaurant. It's located right beside Hotel Dynasty KL along the main roads.
enter
Drop by here to be exact : 222, Jalan Ipoh, 51200 Kuala Lumpur.

No comments:

Post a Comment