Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Small 'Lil Baby Donuts

While everyone goes ga-ga about Krispy Kreme these days, I decided I should give J Co [check out its interactive official webpage] another chance. Hehe. So I headed down to Pavilion to get these small little baby donuts. These little babies are new additions to the Indonesian-based brand of the hit delicacies. I find 'em cute little things very colourful, so I'm adding 'em into my blog. Haha. Here goes..


A box of it comes with 24 pcs of little baby donuts.



And for the record, I'm still giving J Co's assorted flavours thumbs-up. I love the mint one in particular. =D

2 comments:

  1. why the sudden urgeness to makan jco?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. nolar.. not sudden actually. I bought last weekend, to bring up to Genting for my family to makan wan... only got time to post it up now. Hehe

    ReplyDelete