Monday, June 1, 2009

Senjyu Sushi @ Cineleisure Damansara

My other-half and I don't get to meet often. It's what you get with every long distance relationship. But when we do meet, it usually revolves around having good food for the weekend. And by good food, I mean Jap food in most cases. Haha. Jap food practically unites us. Haha. Big statement there. BC once asked if we have anything at all in common, to which I thought real hard and said "Errr.. we both loved Jap food?" Such depth, huh? =D But hey, I thought I'd go and ask him that very same question that night, so I went "So, if I were to ask you, what do we both have in common, what would you say ah?". I'd thought he'd surprised me with some very impressive answers. But guess what he came out with? He went, "Hmm.. we like to have Jap food lor!" Haha. Talk about common now...

So anyway, this time's Jap food-excursion brought us to....

Senjyu Sushi in Cineleisure Damansara! They have another outlet in Sunway Pyramid too...

Took random shots while waiting for our orders...

My Soft Shell Crab handroll...

Some Wagyu Beef slice sushi.... (don't laugh at the name... I don't remember the exact name already laaa...)

Our assorted sushi plate...

He had the Tempura Udon set... complete with salad & chawanmushi...

Maguro maki...

Mixed Sake & Maguro Maki (something like that la.. haha)


I think I missed out on a lot more other food photos. And I'd wanted to take shapshots of the interior & ambience, but... my faithful N73ME camera phone had to kept prompting me 'Memory low'. Too bad lah. Next time lah, okie? :D
enter
If you're craving for a nice Jap food meal, catch Senjyu Sushi at :
Lot G2 & G3 Ground Floor, Cineleisure Damansara.
Tel : 603-77279028
Fax : 603-77269028

No comments:

Post a Comment