Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Preciousss..

Let me share with you some very precious photos of mine. Hehe.


Now, THIS is Sher Lin at 3 years old...
(I know I know, the photos look very old-school, yellow-ish lagi.. haha)

(Actually I can't quite remember how old was I when this was taken... probably 3 or 4 years of age la..)
-enter-
(But this, I know la.. Very obvious, just count the candles. =D )
-enter-
-enter-
And then, fast-track xxx years later, THIS is how Sher Lin looks like now.
(Nope, I'm not letting you count the candles in this one, duhh.. then you'd know my age. Haha)
-enter-
So... the question to you now would be.. "Can recognise ah?", "Got similarity or not?"
"WHICH ONE CUTER?!" haha!
-enter-
Wait. On second thoughts, don't answer that 3rd question, I think I know the answer...

1 comment:

  1. yup, i definitely can see some similarity.
    which one cuter? i'd say u look better now, a grown woman =P
    but i bet michael jackson would beg to differ
    lol

    ReplyDelete