Monday, April 12, 2010

Blah Blah Blahs From The Office

I get so easily tired these days.
It must have been the numerous unnecessary stress from the office.
Feels like I'm a few years older in a few months! :(
There comes a point where I just couldn't enjoy my weekend because all I was thinking of was the piling unfinished work.
There also comes a point where I just dread going to the office every single morning.
What's worse is that, I'm so fed up of listening to myself grumble and rattle about stuff at the office that I find myself becoming a nagging grandmother!
It has become so bad, that I wish I had just made a decision then and there, even without the basis of a backup plan.
I know, irrational you'd say...
But heck, I treasure my health and quality of life more than you think I do!
And this whole stress thing is sipping energy out of me every single day of the week.
Just don't know why I'm putting myself through such miserable demotivation that burns through my already unexciting life. -_-"
How pathetic...............
Promising myself I'm not gonna let this whole thing drown my any deeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment