Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hello, Hello....

Hello April, and hello everyone!

I know I'm guilty of charge! Been MIA (missing in action) from my blog for a very very long time (for my standards) haha...
It's been long enough for me to kinda forget my login password to blogspot. Lol. I had to re-try a few times lor....

To start off, April has been pretty good to me (aside from the workload & bitches at work in the office... pardon my language... I seriously need an outlet... ah well, dramatic office politics... never-ending, don't they?), and apparently has been really good for the people around me too! That's good news, eh?

Whoever said rats don't fair well this tiger year? I hope we fair tremendously well for the rest of the year! (Okay, I know I know.. it's only April... too soon to tell & forecast for the rest of the year, haha). Things are finally looking like they're all starting to fall into the right places. And I'm feeling a lot of those happy vibes. Looking forward to more happy news to come! =)

Yup, I think I'm ready to face the world! Here I come... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment