Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Worst Customer Service Experience

I've had the worst customer service experience today from M**bank.
You've always heard of the hall of fame and hall of shame stories from this bank.
But not until you're pissed to the pit of your boiling stomach that you really want to f*ck them off.
Why? Is it due to the fact that they're monopolizing the financial market locally, so they don't give a shit about their customer experience or reputation?
I swear if I was Iron Man, I would've punched and ripped the whole ATM machine off to retrieve my card!
I can now already foresee the agony I have to go through being pushed calls by calls, counters by counters, branches by branches from the bank just for me to want my card back!
And for all of that, not only do they not have the courtesy to offer empathy and resolve this from their end, but bounced the responsibility back to their customer to do the following ups, even when I pissed-ly demanded that they did.
One thing you shouldn't do when you're servicing your customers is reading off the bloody script.
I wondered if the rep actually understood or bothered understanding what I said.
Would they have done this to me if I was the CEO's daughter? Or maybe the President's daughter?
No.
So this is how they serve their customers.
I heard their Plat card customers are served amazingly.
So that's it.
Selective jugdmental and biased customer servicing.
It's such a shame that they're taking the lead in financial institutions.
I guess they're just comfortable where they are, being the first, and thought they'd be up there forever, without being knocked off their positions.
How disappointing...

No comments:

Post a Comment