Friday, April 10, 2009

Quirky Facts About My Everyday Life

Let's do something here. I'm gonna keep this list a live document/entry. These are what makes me, really me! If I ever come across any more of good ones, I'll add those in. : )

1. People around me are just so used to asking me "Hey, going back Johor?" if I'm ever taking off for holidays now.
Okay. I'm gonna say it again (and again). I'm from Kuantan. I'm a pure-borned-bred-raised-in-Kuantan's original Kuantanese. So, no, I'm not going back Johor. I'm just going to Johor. My take-away from this : I have two options to 'resolve' this. Option a) would be to stick a post-it-note on my forehead that says 'I'm a pure Kuantanese'. [Hmmm... not very tempting though]. Option b) would be to really go back Kuantan more often & frequently. Okay-lah, go with b) lah!

2. You'd be surprised to know that the people whom you think you're close with ends up betraying you or the people around.
Yes, the hypocrisy. There's always more than what meets the eye. Such a silent killer, don't you think? Going around gaining everyone's trusts and crushes them to bits & pieces without them even realizing. It's the greatest predator-related character of the century! My take-away from this : to IGNORE! especially when it's within the arena of office politics. I've got other better & worthwhile things to spend time on. ['Never die before' ah?! So nosy for what?! Buat kerja sendiri lah!]


[... to be continued okay?... There'll be more, I promise. ; ) ]
I'm not a very good employee - blogging during working hours in the office!! Haha.

Oh by the way, Happy Easter everyone! Have a great holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment