Monday, August 17, 2009

Best-est Choco Bar

I have a confession to make.
I've been putting off writing a lot of blog entries lately!
Why?
It's the four-letter-word.
The culprit : B-U-S-Y + L-A-Z-Y.

Busy, because, I'm still pretty much in the transition of the role I'm in, though I would say in a way, it's pretty much BAU (Business As Usual) in an odd way. The only addition would be the increasing dramas I get to see day in, day out. LOL.

Lazy, because, well... just lazy lah. Like you need a reason to be lazy like that.

I really ought to blog more often. The thing is... SherLin's life hasn't been much of an asumement to blog about. (Darn!) So I have to now learn to glorify the very little things that I find (in any way at all) funnily entertaining... or amusing... or lame... or ridiculous... or priceless. Like this.

Went to get myself a Milo choco bar to snack today.

See anything funny in this picture? No? Let's take a closer look.

Exactly. You read right, alright.

A "Choco Bar" in English, is known as a "Coklat Batang" in Bahasa Melayu.

So how? Funny or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment