Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Revisiting My MBTI

I'm pretty sure you've more or less heard of MBTI.
(For all you know, you were probably hired during your interview based on your MBTI).
How crucial it is? I think a great leader of a team will probably put the results to good use!

I revisited my MBTI today. (Was advised to do so, you know, just in case I've changed over the years.... ).

As it turns out, I'm still the same 'ol me. I scored the same 'ol ISFJ.
So what exactly does it mean?
A few highlights to it :
  • It is in my nature to assume responsibility.
  • I'm a person somewhat reserved, after prolonged socializing, I feel the need to get away and be alone.
  • I easily see the general principles behing specific occurences.
  • I get bored if I have to read theoretical books.
  • I tend to rely on experiences rather than on theoretical alternatives.
  • I take pleasure in putting things in order.
  • I usually place myself nearer to the side than in the center of the room.
  • I'm strongly touched by the stories about peoples' troubles.
  • I feel more comfortable sticking to conventional ways.
  • I get pleasure from solitary walks.
Yea.. well.. confirmed lah. I am indeed a true introvert. For as long as I can remember, I was one, I still am one, and I think I'll continue to be one...

No comments:

Post a Comment