Monday, August 24, 2009

In A Crowded State Of Mind

Self-explanatory.
I'm in a crowded state of mind.

There are 3 things I need to learn.

1. How to de-stress (something that does not involve spending too much money, whether in cash or credit a.k.a 'wonder card', ie. in the form of retail therapy).

2. How to do some soul-searching (without having to spend too much on travelling else where to find some peace at heart).

3. How to trust myself and my own judgments (There were many conflicts that revolve around my own values, my beliefs, my principals, and the likes of others. And many a times, I underweighed mine more than I should, and overweighed others' more than I should too).

What a tough, tough life. It must be tough hitting mid-life crisis. I would have a depression of some sort, I think. What's it like to be trouble-free, I wonder. Do monks and nuns really really feel peaceful, I wonder. When they say release the burden and find peace at heart and reach nirvana (correct ah?), are they doing that by running away from the real world problem, and live in a segmented world where it's imagined and assumed to be trouble-free, I wonder. Don't know lah... so confusing.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you try reading "The Monk who sold his Ferrari"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha.. It helps meh?
    So 'sick' of dramatic ppl in the office... I think that made up part of the 'stress'... haha

    ReplyDelete