Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fortunate

If there's one thing I feel positive about right now, it's how grateful I know I am in times like these.

To my parents who've seen me been through this countless times before, but yet knows it best when they welcome me home with warm open arms, I'm truly thankful.

To my sis who's like 5 years younger and suppose to be looking up to me as a role model, but yet seemingly responding to my ultimate depression, I'm truly thankful.

To my friends who've been standing by me, through all my many roller coaster rides emotionally throughout this relationship, for accompanying me at ridiculous hours, for almost literally repeating words of comfort, I'm truly thankful.

You all made me realise I'm not alone, that I belong. And that made me feel better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment