Monday, September 28, 2009

What's Most Important

I finally learned that there is never, and never will be a good time to be going through a break up process.

It really didn't matter if you're 20 years old, 25 years old, or 30 years old.
It didn't matter if you've not gone through one before, or have gone through plenty before.
It didn't matter if you've prepared yourself as much to foresee the worst.
There still isn't a good time.

Things are always inter-related. Especially in a relationship. Where more than 1 person's inclusive. Yes, inclusive is the word, not exclusive. It's a connection between two people afterall. And it's only humane that pain is involved.

I really don't know how long it will take me, to stand tall and strud my walk again.
Don't know when I'll be able to have that confidence again, that motivation again, that completeness again. But for the least of it, in between all the falling tears, I know that now, what I do have, is an answer. And that's most important.

2 comments:

  1. Hey be strong, it's never easy but at least there's closure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... I guess you are right. At least there's closure. And at least there's some clear directions now. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete