Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Must Love Restaurant, Kepong

I've been spending a lot of my weekends in Kepong recently.
And happily doing a lot of food-hunting around... Haha.
You'll get to see some of my 'hunting' outcome here on and off.

My 1st post on Kepong list of food to go for.

Behold...Must Love Restaurant (Yea... You must love it, honestly)

Their famous Bitter Gourd Vermicelli. Very nice... Even nicer for bittergourd lovers.
Just nice for me, not too bland, nor too bitter.


This is also another must-have. XO Loh Mee. Got a lot of seafood liu too!

Tried their Hot Plate Taufu too.
I'm not biased... but it's also one of the best hot-plate taufu dish I've tried in a very long time.


This is recommended by the lady who took our orders. Apparently it's a seasonal kinda dish and not in the menu (I didn't check). So we gave it a go. It's a combination of 3-meat-dish (there were chinese bullfrog - or what we know as tin kai, prawns, and calamari) cooked with assam sauce. Not too bad either... some new combination to try with. I like the sauce. :D
enter
enter
If you're salivating in front of your monitors, or hear your stomach growling now as you look at the pics, go on and try out this restaurant when you're in Kepong!
enter
Locate them at :
Address : No.16, Jalan Medan Putra 4, Medan Putra Business Center, Kepong, KL
Tel No : 012-384 4089

And guess what I just found out?
Found a link to a video by HoChak! recommending this restaurant too. Click here to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment