Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Goodbye, Love

Saying goodbye is always the hardest...

To someone who's been there, around, and deeply connected to me... drawing a fine yet definite line across is hard.

Things will never be the same, I know. Afterall, I've had you for a quarter of my lifetime.

There are so many things you've taught me, moulded me into, that makes me part of who I am today.

Despite the pain I'm going through, I know deep down, you've generously planted seeds of achievements and good memories in me. In the mind, and in the heart.

Although, it is almost impossible to say that we've been perfect together, I'm awfully grateful that the genuinity is undeniable.

The pain can be inevitable, but with that, I know I've loved for real. And so I'm hurting for real. I don't regret.

If this is unavoidable, then for the least of it, I'm glad that we're no longer hurting each other now.

1 comment: