Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Grr...

Grr...

I so wanted to pen (I mean type) something down.
But it's as if I'm searching through empty spaces within a mind map.

I wanted to tell you a story. Of my story.
But I think it'd be so damn long, narrow and winding, you'd rather watch the 100-episodes serial of taiwanese hokkien dramas instead.

So here I am, not knowing what to write... hmmph!

You know how people say when one door shuts, another opens... yea, cliches like that?
Or like, whatever shit that happens, they happen for a reason, and they are blessings in disguise?
I think I'm like jinx-ed or something, I dunno. I thought I found my blessings in disguise, and then they no longer become blessings. Something like that.
Ok, I shan't procrastinate. Bad for mental health, bad for soul.
Must think like, if people can do it, I can too. This one two thumbs up for positivity.
Like dunno wat inspirational (delusional) power brain talk like that.

Ok lah, dun wanna blog dy.

Yea, I know. It's a stupid post.
Grr...

No comments:

Post a Comment