Sunday, October 25, 2009

Quick Read - Ratatouille for 2010

My left hand's shaking. Like tremoring, non-stop, involuntarily. =.="

Like parkinson's. (*Touch lots of wood*) :(

I wonder why. Could it be too much spring cleaning?

I can't hold my nail clippers properly. Darn.

And as I type now, it's still tre-trrre-morr-rriiinnggg. Haiyo.

I had a quick read today on Lilian Too's feng shui predictions of 2010 Year of the Tiger on my zodiac ratatouille in particular.

I think this has to be specially dedicated to the both of you, BC & Sean. (don't know if you're reading.. haha)
Found out that Wood Rats (26 years old) coupled together, would specially have eyes for each other, and would be spreading positive energy to not only each other, but also to the people around them like friends and family.
I like this! ;-)
Maybe I should go get myself the book to read further.

No comments:

Post a Comment