Thursday, October 8, 2009

SherLin's Yada

Am still in the office - waiting for my dinner appointment.
Am bored to bits. Not doing my work. Can't use any IM Tools. Can't FB.
I have so much to do. So little time. Yet, not in the right state of mind.
Something's very wrong with me.

Focus. Motivation. Inspiration.
Where are all of you, I need you. Please.

It's times like these I feel bad about not being responsible enough.
Adulthood, they say.

What does it feels like, really?
To feel like you're enjoying life, making the most out of each passing day, young at heart?
I can't remember when was the last time I enjoyed doing something. Just for fun.

Negativity. Still no inspiration.

I think I'm getting used to this mode of silence. Keeping mum. At least on the mouth, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment