Thursday, December 3, 2009

December's Here

Not going to continue giving titles starting with 'Staycation Day xx' anymore.

I've officially lifted off work-stress over my shoulders. Finally.
Think I'm starting to sound like a workaholic, working throughout my leave days.
Not that I want to, but datelines left me no choice in particular.
Such sacrifices I make... yet I don't even know if this is a job or a career by its own means.

Ransacking my PC through the song collection.
It's been such a long time since I last enjoy just listening to songs. Random songs. Old songs.
Feels nostalgic revisiting nice songs that used to be so 'hit' and 'popular' over the years, but have been abandoned by the trend ever since.

I've forgotten how I've loved watching the city lights on a quiet night.
Or how I've loved just going for a drive in a car, and watch the sceneries of anything swiftly pass by.
I did both today. These were the times that felt so natural to lose myself in deep thoughts and rediscover myself.
Good to have some 'me' time, finally.

Bought a book yesterday to dive into during the next few days of my leaves.
Mitch Albom's 'Have A Little Faith'.
Let's hope it's inspiring enough to lift my spirits. :-)

Ahh, December's here. Christmas will be here soon. And New Year's soon after.
2009 hasn't necessarily been a great year, but let's hope it can end great nevertheless.
Let's also hope 2010 can kick off great too.

No comments:

Post a Comment