Wednesday, December 23, 2009

To Dye Or Not To Dye?

A little help from all of you please...
Haha.

In view of the coming new year (and we're all supposed to embrace the new year with positive changes!), here's a little question I wanna throw, and *hope* I could get a little help with answers. Hehe.

Ok, here goes.

Should I :

a) Dye my hair?

b) Do rebonding?

c) Cut short? - as in not boy cut short, the slightly above shoulder length short la..

d) All of the above!

Kindly (please, please) drop me a comment on your valued thoughts. Haha.

Arigato gozaimasu!

6 comments:

  1. if u hv doubts, then dont go so extreme.
    haha
    try one by one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do everything lar, since it's new year anyway, and bonus also out already right? Haha! You need recommendation to my salon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. a)if you're not scared of popo's nagging, then go ahead,but cannot too expensive one..

    b)no need, your hair straight enough

    c)last year short what, means new year have to keep long la. haha. long or short also nice la..

    ReplyDelete
  4. BC - Haha, if not extreme means just go 'zap' a bit of the edges. :D

    JD - Nicholas? Veli far leh... plus public transports don't bring me there, haha. And for goodness sake, you don't consider it that way lor, that's not a bonus, that's just annual salary divided by 13. It IS supposed to be monthly salary lorrrr....haha

    Sis - Mum said "No dye-ing, no rebonding!"
    Can only cut. Lol. So I guess the best bet is, go back to square 1, leave it as it is. Haha. Ok, but I ought to trim the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I've not seen you in dyed-hair before? or you did? I miss dye-ing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe Sy, I've never. Really.
    Permed & curled before but never dyed. =)
    Don't dye yours la, I think your hairstyle now looks good with black, very nice. =)

    ReplyDelete