Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Unwrapped, Finally..

I've had this for months now. It's been sitting on my shelf, and somehow, I never got to unpacking and toggling around with it until a couple of days ago. It's just gotten its official first battery charge in fact.


I guess life has a funny way of unfolding events.

I had not really talked about how this was my birthday gift earlier in August. Or how a thorough surprise's been planned for me to come home to a bouquet of pink roses in waiting that very day. Or how my birthday cakes this year were few little cute cupcakes from Delectable's. Or how I'd spent my birthday dinner over at Lookout Point, Ampang - a very simple dinner overlooking a spectacular night scene of the city.

I've talked about none of those. Partly because I thought it'd be effortlessly painful just to ransack that piece of memory, let alone talk about it. The months are passing by pretty quickly, and I think I've come around to my senses of making peace with my past. At least for now.

I wish now I have photos to show & capture those very moments. Unfortunately though, my PC's crashed before I've had a chance to have them uploaded here on this blog. Photos, videos, archives - gone, without a trace. So I guess my best bet would be to keep them all in here (*pats chest where heart is*) and here (*points at head to where the brain is*).

So yes, life's just funny that way. Life is, fate is.
But if it's not too late, and if you're reading this, though I doubt you are (and you know who you are), thank you for all the wonderful birthdays you've shared and spent with me, throughout the years.

1 comment: