Thursday, December 17, 2009

Everyone, Please Say Hi To...

I should've posted this entry days ago when my excitement's all hyped up!
(I'm quite sure the post would be better then, rather than doing it now with a tired mind and body, desiring for nothing more but the inviting bed right there in my room! :p)
But, better late than never.

So everyone, say hi to....

My new boyfriend.
Yea, I'm gonna make him my new boyfriend. Maybe I should even start to think of a name to call it. Haha. You see the desperation?

Anyway, taken a few test shots to start off with.
No manual settings adjustment as yet, these are all on Auto.
Will make it a point to study up manual settings soon!


Randomly taken from the shop where I bought my new boyfriend from.

Snow falling at Pavilion's entrance, everynight throughout the Christmas season, for half an hour, from 8pm onwards.
(And yes, I did see that head blocking)

Now, moving on to food shots.
Tell me if it looks yummier than it should seem. Haha.
All taken from Pavilion's Food Republic.

That's all for this round folks! Hoping to have more nice pics rolling. *Fingers crossed*

4 comments:

  1. Great choice! The G11 is one of the best camera in terms of prosumer digicam. You didn't have a look at the S90 as well? Because I heard it's equally good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I did! Was actually comparing these two, and with Lumix LX3 as well coz a friend of mine has it and I read that the review's quite good!

    S90's nicer as in it's lighter, but don't have hotshoe for external flash, and I won't be able to add lenses to it. Can only use the manual focus ring. So I figured if I wanted to keep this camera for long, G11 would be more practical for me. Haha. We shall see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes of coz! Haha.
    Will show pa my photos sure nicer next year! Haha.
    Btw, today's a public holiday here, but I'm working :(

    ReplyDelete