Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Handicapped : Day 2

Here I am, in front of my home PC, away from work, trying to blog to distract myself from the itch. The medication hours and the occasional itch intervals have made it impossible for me to have proper sleep the whole night throughout. Hence, the day off away from work.

Status of the 'hand-disease' (let's just call it HD from now on, sounds more canggih and non-geli) : The larger spots seem to be fading, but there are some new mini spots popping up at different areas.

And when I thought of trying to be all-positive about it, here comes the bonus to it. 6 out of 10 person who knows about my so-called 'HD' have claimed, "It won't get well so soon wan lahhh...". But heck, Chinese New Year is coming soon! So it has to get better fast! Sigh... And some say, "The skin will peel off after that". But again, Chinese New Year is coming soon! :(
I don't want to be scratching my butts (I mean, hands) off while everyone is enjoying the yummy kuih kapits, mandarin oranges, cookies, and ba gua! That's surely not a sight to remember. As a means of reassurance, I have to feed by BC's explaination that when you're in the fan tai shui year, the 12th month of the chinese zodiac year will always reflect the worse of mishaps. I believe her now, she's the expert.

With my hands so creamy now, I think I'll stop here for the time being.
Will need to fill my days with more distractions (ie. to watch some TVB dramas) so that I can save my hands from typing entirely (okay, at least minimal typing) & keep myself away from the itch! (I know, I sound like some ham sap lou talking about kegatalan).

4 comments:

  1. Haha, just a quick one (despite the super bu fang bian location & situation now). Since you believe the ‘expert’ about the FTS (let’s make this sound canggih too) then you should also be rest assured that it will be cured SOON! I mean real soon, in 2 weeks time! haha. amitabha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't stand another 2 weeks. Better give me time for the 'skin peeling' session too before cny! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks.. but I think it's getting better now... don't want the scars to stay can dy :D

    ReplyDelete