Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Panic Attack!

My dad dropped me off at the entrance of my apartment block. Then he rushed off to work. "Hmm, this is unfamiliar", I thought. I haven't been using this side of the entrance to my apartment block before. In fact, never really know it existed. I took a lot of turns with lots of tall hedges around before I actually got to the lifts. I was searching for my floor number. "Where's 15?". There was one unfriendly guy with me in the elevator. He didn''t look helpful at all. So I thought, "Heck, just press 16 and walk one floor down. Always easier walking down the stairs than walking up!". So I exited the lift when it reached 16th floor, only to find it was a lobby to a hotel! Huh?! What the hell happened?! Where was I at exactly?! Was I lost?! Then I got panic. Real panic. I started searching high and low for directions, and frantically seeked help from the smartly-dressed people at the reception counters to find out how I could possibly find my way back to my apartment. And the best part was how they all looked at me point-blankly, as if the part of the world I was looking for didn't really exist. It was like I travelled through time or something to another era. Or rather, it was the same era, only different planets. I only wanted to go home. Why and how did I ended up here instead?! Then I heard Cao Ge's 'Shi Jie Wei Yi De Ni'. Wait, that's familiar. No wait, that's my alarm tone! Then I woke up. And you have no idea how relieved I was to have woken up this very morning! What a bad, bad dream. That must've have meant something. I wonder what it means. If it reflects stress, then it could be pretty damn right. And it was only my second day back to work after the holidays! Darn. Anyone cares to offer free consultations to dream interpretation? Let me know. *Sigh*

[*Yaaaaaaaawn*]
I've got to have better quality sleep! The fact that I can actually remember the nitty gritty details of my dream, scary. This is NOT good. Maybe it's time I invest in better pillows. Hmm... And the idiot(s) upstairs is/are actually blasting some techno songs or something through his/her/their stereo & woofer now. I could actually feel the vibration through my bed. Together with the *dong dong dong* beat through the ceiling and walls. Urgh. It has to be at this hour. WTH. Good night Sher Lin. And good luck at getting some sleep!

1 comment:

  1. Please dream of 4-digit and share with me, that is more practical! haha

    ReplyDelete