Monday, May 11, 2009

All-Time Favourite Almond Powder Drink

Guess what was sitting on my workstation when I came into the office this morning (with my usual Monday Blues)?!

Tadaa.... This!! :D

My all-time favourite Almond Drinking Powder, specifically flown in, in the spaces of a luggage bag, in EVA Air's very own cabin cargo, all the way from Taiwan! Haha! Yup yup, as you could've guessed, it really made up my day. And, it must've guiltily weighed kgs (err.. for a few cans of those) in my very kind colleague's luggage. But he was real nice to carry these back for me, and I'm really grateful he did! Haha. 'Coz I'm missing these almond powder lots. Okay okay, enough talks, I'm gonna go make myself a cuppa! 'Til then! And oh, I'm so gonna try out the sesame one soon - hope they're just as nice! Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment