Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Potentially The Greatest Conquer (In My Life)

You know what's the best part about being spontaneous when you're planning for a holiday?
That there's no sound plan being arranged/organized/laid out for it.
And for that, you don't really have to be stressed all over to plan for a well-deserved holiday.
The keyword here is 'flexible'. And you know what flexible is putting me at "risk" now?
That a supposingly leisure jalan-jalan trip to Kota Kinabalu with a group of friends, might end up being a damn adventurous one!

The intention was a holiday. The target, however, was to conquer Mt Kinabalu! - the tallest mountain you can practically find in Borneo. (Next year that is). Thanks to AirAsia's famed zero-fare promotion. I seriously don't know how I'm going to survive my way up there. I hope I'll stay alive. Haha.

But well... If I ever make it up there, if all's going well, here's where I'll be standing & setting my feet on by next March!

I better start working my butts off in the next half a year so that I stay alive in the mission. Practically everything needs to be worked on - stamina, skills, tact, even on the little fear of heights I have! Haha. Wish me the best of luck (and lots of strength - mentally & physically), okay? If I ever die on my way up (or on my way down from) there, please always remember, I want to be remembered as 'the gal who died peacefully, and not in fear', okay? (Touch-wood) Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment