Thursday, May 21, 2009

Syok-ness!

I meant to take a picture of my workstation in the office, where I have a special corner where all my food (or junks) are stored. Erm, actually, practically all my neighbouring colleagues contributed, in a way or another, their junks there (no-lah, we have some very healthy snacks there too, okay), and somehow, by tradition and norm, that part/corner of my workstation becomes a snack corner for us. Amazing how we just have our ways to bond ourselves, huh? But I've got second thoughts now, 'coz you know... have to like, show professionalism at work ma... so cannot lah... Haha! But anyway, I'm still gonna go ahead and present to you the newest addition to my snack corner... and here it is :

Yup! This is my new snack for the days to come. I like how it's just nice for my addiction towards dark chocolate. 60% - not too sweet, not too bitter. Syok! If you like dark chocolates too, do get your hands on these and give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment