Monday, May 25, 2009

New York New York Deli @ 1 Utama

Was at 1 Utama yesterday for lunch with dad and sis. Found this place over at the corner where Giant used to be. Giant's now replaced with Cold Storage, and along the isle, you'd find a number of new restaurants/eateries/kiosks/stores popping up. We'd thought since neither of us have tried this out, to give it a go. So we ended up here...

... in New York New York Deli!

A corner view of its interior from where we were seated.


Both dad and sis preferred to go safe with the classics like...

Cape-Style Fish & Chips (it was so-so on this)...

... and Hawaii Teriyaki Chicken (not too bad for a dish so simple, chicken quite tender, and I loved the wedges)

This was my selection. Brats (Beef Bratwurst Sausages) Wrapped In T'Bacon and Cheese. (Quite yummy I would say... I actually thought I was having porky sausages, hehe. It was *that* close. But don't worry, it's a halal restaurant, so definitely not pork =D )

The classic All-American Root Beer Float. A must-have (for me that is). It's been quite a while since I had nice root beer float lah...

Err.. I can't quite remember the exact name of this drink. It was something with Rich Chocolate with Blueberry & Cream, or something like that.. Haha.

If you're craving for deli ala the New-Yorker style, (and if you're around in 1Utama), hop into New York New York Deli to give it a go! Locate them at :

LG311, One Utama Shopping Centre (New Wing), Lebuh Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama, 47800 Petaling Jaya.

You could also contact them at : 03-77279400

2 comments:

  1. We've tried it before... don't recall it as super satisfactory, so no more 2nd try i guess, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe yealor.. I think I went without expectation, so I wasn't expecting it to be impressive... (which is good).. coz I haven't learned how to be food critic and write bad reviews in my blog yet. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete