Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Professional Blogging?

If you've been following my blog for a while now, you would've noticed the vast diversity in quality among the snapshots & photos provided throughout entries from the very start.
I hadn't really been putting much emphasis on how my photos should appear professional in any way, 'coz I was only blogging for fun's sake, for memory's sake, for life archive's sake, for my-eyes-only sake (in a way la).

And then, I find myself getting more and more picky on nice shots.
With my occasional handphone camera, and digicam as the only two trusted tools with me, I sometimes look at my photos, and I go "Hmm.. what kinda photo is that, how to put on blog?"
Haha... I know, macam professional blogger, right? Or some professional photographer.
But I assure you, I'm not. In fact I would think there's so much more to learn from taking a very nice shot from my digital camera. What more with an SLR one! So I'm gonna be aiming for a better camera, soon! Been eye-ing on one in particular, just that, err... you know lah, financial constraints ma. What to do?! Haha.

To echo that, I actually start taking pictures of things I come across more often than ever now... Ada lah sikit-sikit symptoms of being a professional blogger every now and then. You know what my dad said the other day when I was busy capturing photos of the food over dinner? He said "Maybe you'd ventured into the wrong business". Haha. Maybe, just maybe, he was right. In a way or another, I think I actually enjoyed blogging & photography more (okay, much more) than I enjoy my current workload! And that's bad news! Top that up with lots and lots of technology glitches that the systems/tools are facing, with the ever-so-underground kinda office politics, with the NATO (no action, talk only) people. Totally not helping.

Okay lah. That's it from me on a random piece, in a random hour (am still in the office actually).
Will post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment