Monday, May 4, 2009

My First Pair Of Lewre Heels!

Guess what I got myself today? :D

A pair of Lewre heels! Yay!!

They're having a Lewre Shoe Fair here at The Weld Concourse from today (4th May) to 8th May. Stocks are quite limited as of this afternoon. But it's only like, err... 14 floors below my office! So I went to have a look anyway. Hehe. So here's what I got...

You know what the funny part was? I was trying out these heels with a dear colleague, and then this saleslady came and assisted me with the sizes, you know what she asked me? "Are you looking for wedding shoes, miss?" to which I laughed madly. Dear colleagues was saying "What's with the impression of white being associated with weddings anyway?!" to which I answered, "Ok wat, these heels can now be a good buy 'coz it can actually last me years 'til my actual wedding day comes". Haha.

The two things I absolutely love from this purchase :

1. Unlike any other warehouse sales or fairs, they're giving us proper quality paperbags if we do actually purchase, and not those pasar-malam-like red/white colour transparent plastic bags. At least not so pahlia lor... Hehe.

2. The best-est (no such word okay, but I need to express my excitement, haha) thing about this is, the usual price for this pair of heels is selling at RM259. And I got it for RM50! Muahaha. Happy betul...

No comments:

Post a Comment