Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Awesome Skies Today

Teehee! I'm loving me new camera. =D
Took some shots just this evening when I got home.
Nice hor the sky today?
It was actually raining madly earlier, but, but... lucky me - still in time to capture some shots of today's awesome dusk. I love the colours. (And no, it's not because it looks like shi jie mo ri). Haha.

And this, is how my very twilight view looks like, on occasional lucky days. Tell me KL hasn't look so awesome to you in a very long time. Please? Haha.

Oh right. I have to get started studying up the manual functions and getting used to those!
It has been on the list of "Nvm lah, next week lah" for a while now! Yikes!

5 comments:

  1. Yup, yesterday's skies is very beautiful, especially after the hard rain. Of course having a good camera helps too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, please faster go and learn it, so that you can teach me, I am very lazy to study.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JD - You forgot to mention the person who's holding the camera also has to be 'somewhat' skillful. Haha!

    SY - OK! I'll update you my "progress" soon. Hope it's a good news! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was a nice photo, never thought KL's sky is that beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kel - Finally you can comment! Haha. Registered new account ah?

    ReplyDelete