Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It's The Final Curtain Call

You know what's funny?
That it feels like I'm breaking up all over again.
Only this time, on a clearer note, and in a somewhat matured way. The right way of putting this is, matured, at least, in our terms.

Last night marks a two-way communication, something which we've lost so long ago. So long that I wish I could turn back time to make things right again where it had gone wrong.
I'm feeling such heavy mood today, I guess it's only ascertained by the fact that I know, this is an official cue for us to now part ways. I've wondered why I'd never wanted to take this conversation to the next level. I guess deep down I didn't want to see this day coming.

Just earlier yesterday, a good friend of mine told me, "That's your problem, you're digging your own grave, and now you're plunging deeper and deeper into your own grave. You're supposed to emerge stronger, living better, looking at a positive and brighter side of things, but you're only getting more and more dejected. You're letting me down." He was right, I knew.

You know what's the worse part of all?
It's how I've not realised, and I've taken for granted, how much all these are affecting our mutual friends and draining their energy away. I've failed to foresee how we're putting them into very difficult positions in between us. And it's now my call, to take a step ahead for not making things worse.

Sigh...
God, please guide me through the right way, and make me a stronger person.
Please give me strength, and courage, to endure everyday as I go.
Please help me be a better person to weather the storm everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment