Sunday, January 17, 2010

This Is Not Getting Anywhere...

I'm not proud of what I've become.
Not proud of the hatred that's eventually growing inside of me.
I felt unjustified. I don't like being hurt this way. I don't like being ridiculed this way.
All these things I'm hearing, all these things I'm seeing, all these things I'm knowing...
Everything you're doing is like an insult to the trust I've had towards you. An insult towards me.

I see myself turning into this hopeless person who don't believe at all, in fantasies, in fairy tales, in happily ever afters... yet, still, I find it so hard to stop the process of becoming one such stereotyped person.
I've lost my faith. Altogether.
I'm turning myself into a failure. A major one.

I've stopped asking why for a long time now. But I want to ask now, why?
Why, of all people that's in your life, why choose me ultimately, to disappoint?
Can't you see? I'm just a normal gal. I'm no stronger than any other gals you know. In fact I'm the weakest when it comes to you.
Don't I, deserve some peace of mind and some peace of heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment