Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Shi Fu Wantan Noodles @ Cheras

Spent my Saturday noon having lunch at this restaurant over at Cheras, near Leisure Mall.
Not gonna do a long write up on this one, let the photos tell you stories instead!
(Haha, actually am malas to write today).

We sat by the entrance, near the check out counter. This was our view - Check out their oriental/nyonya kopitiam-like theme.

Taken this jiu pai, thanks to BC for pointing out jiu pai is the most significant picture I should be taking. Haha. It reads Shi Fu Yun Tun Mian, I think. =D

The many newspapers/magazine reviews framed & lined up on its wall.

Gkai had this. Looked really yummy. Judging by how there was still leftover in the bowl despite his mighty appetite (and the number of tissues he had used up), I think it's quite spicy. Or at least for him. Haha.

And so... to ease his burning tongue, he ordered this. I kid you not, those red beans supply really looked like they're never-ending lor... Banyak lor...

My soya-cincau. To go with....

....THIS! I think it's called Second Spiciest Pan Mee or something along the lines.
This was the culprit that made me lao sai for the whole following day! Serious! Spicy until stomach also burning lor... (I know I know, siapa makan cili dia rasa pedas. Literally). But was really tasty!

Their version of fu zhuk yi mai.

The must-try wantan mee! (BC's verdict : quite good!)

Soup that goes along with the wantan mee.

Okay folks! That's it for today's lazy post! =)


4 comments:

  1. The food is secondary. Taking pictures of the food is primary. Haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't know that there's such a place near leisure mall, looks like I need to go out mor often. Laksa looks real good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JD - Haha. Yes you should go try since it's so much nearer to you! Just make sure don't get ktt like I did la...

    ReplyDelete