Sunday, January 24, 2010

Entagled

Last four months have been one of the most complicating and difficult phases I've ever been through. Not counting the months that will continue to be. The thought of discovering myself, and then found that I was actually lost, and re-discovering myself, and getting lost again, then found myself again, and... well, you get the picture.

Sometimes you've been using the same approach to handle the same issues for years. Somehow that would be the very same indication that it's time you start using a totally different approach to tackle it thereafter.

It's been a while... yet the wound's as fresh as if it was only yesterday. I constantly tried not to go there. To relive that same misery that was months ago. And everyday is an effort of relinquishing the fort that still holds parcels and pieces of treasured importance entwined between two lives. The very same two lives who, in the course of nature, drifts apart. Such prominence, such synergy.

I hope in a few months down the road, I'd be able to tell, what is, and what's not. And have a clearer answer to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment