Thursday, January 21, 2010

WTF

I'm so damn pissed and sick of KL's public transport system.
Like how many times it has to breakdown in a month?!
2, maybe 3. At least.
That's like bloody 24 to 36 times of breaking down in a year on average!
Isn't there supposed to be enough justification to get proper maintenance done already?
And for god's sake, it has to always decide to breakdown at the wrongest time.

Like this month to speak, the two times that it broke down happened to be,
a) When it's peak hours in the morning where everyone needs to commute to work.
And I'm supposed to be attending training. No prizes for who guessed it right, I was late!
b) When I'm drop-dead tired, almost on the verge of falling sick, late at night!

Aren't all these things supposed to be convenient and safe for the people to ride on?

What are we people supposed to do?!
We're only left with two choices. It's either,
a) We drive a car to get around KL, and we get stuck in unnecessary jams until we go crazy and pull all our hair out, until we go botak.
b) We take the trains, and expect it to breakdown every now and then as they please to. And then we're late for whatever meetings, appointments, whatsoever.

Either way, we're just screwed!

If I'm in an emergency and dying, and needed to rely on their efficiency to save my life, I'd rather die sooner in peace, rather than torture myself on my way to the hospital. That's if I ever reach there in time before I die.

Bengang giler!!

1 comment: