Sunday, November 22, 2009

Doom's Day

See. If I'm one of those people in the 2012 movie characters, I'd be the one who'd be the first to die.

***Warning : Don't read further if you've not watched the movie and don't want to catch a spoiler here***

Anyway, I was saying, I'd be one of the first few people who die.
You remember that scene where California first went down? I'd be there - dead already.
Oh no wait, I think I'd probably be dead by the time the supermarket cracked apart and I would've fallen into that gap of hole in between the cracks. Yea, I'd be there - dead.
Definitely won't go as far as Yellowstone. Or Santa Monica. Let alone reach Tibet, or board any arks.
No survival skills watsoever. Zero. Nada.

But watching the movie did make me think. Okay, maybe not just think. But think A LOT.
If I were facing doom's day in front of me, counting down by a few hours (or minutes, or seconds), what was the only thing I wanted to do, or what was the only thing I would think of.
People say your life flashes against your mind before you die. And during those moments when money and all materials are of worthless values, you'd see what you've been neglecting in your life flashing against you. And that those are the moments that you'll finally realise the things you've been appreciating most in your life but not know it all the while.

Yea, I know, this movie's got great after-effects. See, I'm still thinking of how to spend my 3 years before doom's day come. Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment