Sunday, November 8, 2009

Not That Definite, Afterall

Flipping through my old sms-es, through my old photos, recalling through my old memories...
I realised they all had one thing in common. And it's the word old.

I know I've been hanging onto a past. A past that everyone knows would not transform into the current present times.

It seems that everyone around me knew this logic by heart. Everyone except me.
I'm still living in this time capsule, where I lock and freeze time, not wanting to go backwards nor move forward.

I feel so much mixed emotions running through me. Anger, disappointment, vulnerable, exposed, unprotected, drained, jaded, and countless more...

But with that, I know for a fact I'm no longer in denial. That I'd come to terms with what's happening that I know wouldn't change. I know there isn't any escape route, and that the pain had to be dealt with. Cold hard truth. Brutally. No other way.

I know, that times have changed. Circumstances have changed. That we have changed.
I've slowly learned that, you and I, we're not that definite, afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment